Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalog, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "cart" and you will be able to review all items in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency. We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cashier's check, or money orders. Contact BBM for money wire information.
Credit Card Security
All credit card numbers are encrypted via our online credit card authorization company, Authorize.Net. Authorize.Net is one of the largest secure transaction companies in the World. Authorize.Net processes credit card transactions for some of the largest corporations in America. Your credit card number is as secure as the US Government will legal allow.
- Prices are quoted FOB Origin BEND, OR USA unless otherwise noted.
- Customer responsible for all shipping and freight fees.
- Shipping and handling charges are prepaid.
- Shipments will be insured according to value at our discretion.
- Prices are quoted EXW Origin BEND, OR USA according to Incoterms 1990 in US dollars.
- Customer responsible for all shipping and freight fees.
- Payments must be made in US funds in advance.
- BBM reserves the right to choose the shipping or freight carrier at its discretion, regardless of the carrier requested verbally or when purchasing online.
- Buyer is responsible for all brokerage fees, taxes, and duties.
- PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cashier's check, or money orders are accepted. Please contact us for direct bank wire information.
- Under no circumstances is BBM, llc responsible for any overdraft chargers or fees that your credit / check card issuing bank may charge you.
- Once special order, custom made, or reworked items are in process they may not be canceled.
- Special order/ Custom made/ Reworked items are not returnable.
- Cores must be received in original packaging within thirty days of the receipt of your shipment.
- Core fees will be applied where noted.
- Core fees must be prepaid unless an acceptable core is furnished prior to shipment.
- We retain the right to accept or reject any core received for exchange or credit.
- Cores shipped to us for exchange or credit must have shipping prepaid.
- Returned cores require an inspection process that may take up to 15 business days to process.
- Core fees will be credited back within 15 business days or after the core inspection process is final.
- If customer would like a core that is deemed bad or not usable, said customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly package and insure all returnable items. Check with the carrier you are using for correct packaging and insurance requirements for the product you are returning. Shipping companies do not grant insurance claims for improperly packaged items that become damaged or lost from broken packages during shipping.
- Customer will be assessed all charges for returned items that become damaged and are not insurable due to improper packaging.
- All returns must be in new condition, un-installed and in original packaging. Returns subject to a 20% restock fee.
- Original packaging must be in new and undamaged condition
- All returns must be authorized by BBM, llc prior to their return within 30 days or the original purchase date. No returns will be granted after 30 days.
- All returns must include a copy of the original receipt and your contact information. Please include a brief note describing the reason for the return.
- Absolutely no returns on electrical parts or used salvaged parts.
- Special ordered parts or manufactured parts and or kits, superchargers, turbo kits and limited stock products may be non-returnable.
- All returns must be shipped via USPS with the return shipping charges prepaid by customer.
- On the return of any merchandise from a foreign country, including Canada, we will not be responsible for any brokerage fees which may be incurred regardless of the reason for the return.
- Any order discrepancy (shortages, damages, wrong parts, etc) not communicated within 3 business days and returned within 30 days from time of arrival may not be granted.
Parts, Core Part Abandonment
- Any part or core left or abandoned for sixty days or more without communication with BBM, llc will be and are deemed abandoned property. BBM, llc will dispose of any abandoned parts, cores at its own discretion.
- There is absolutely no compensation of any kind for abandoned parts, or cores.
- We do our best to hold and maintain our posted prices; however, published or web based prices are subject to change without notice.
- All written quotes will be honored for seven days.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice.
The entire content of this web site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of BBM, llc. The collective work includes works that are licensed to BBM, llc., Bahn Brenner Motorsport, BBM, Fire On Road Logo Copyright 2002 -2015, BBM, llc., Bahn Brenner Motorsport ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with BBM, llc or purchasing BBM, llc products. You may display, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with BBM, llc or to purchase BBM, llc products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by BBM, llc. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of BBM, llc used in the site (including but not limited to the Bahn Brenner Motorsport name, the BBM acronym, BBM Superchargers, and the Road Burner Logo ("fire on road") are trademarks or registered trademarks of BBM, llc.
Choice of Law
The terms of sale for purchases from BBM, llc shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon as applied to contracts made and to be performed in Oregon. Any actions arising out of such purchases must be brought in courts of Oregon. Purchasers consent to the jurisdiction of the courts in Oregon and to service of process by registered mail, return receipt requested, or by any other manner proved by law. Any legal dispute against BBM, llc that is taken to court and it is found that BBM, llc is not at fault shall entitle BBM, llc to recovery its attorney fees.
By placement of an order, and/or by acceptance of goods ordered, buyer signifies agreement that no terms, conditions or warranties other than those stated here or shipped with product, and no agreement or understanding, oral or written, in any way purporting to modify these terms, condition and/or warranties, whether contained in buyer's purchase order or elsewhere, shall be binding on BBM, llc unless made in writing and signed by the President of BBM, llc objects to any terms inconsistent with those expressly stated here.
Parts, modifications and information may be considered illegal for use on pollution-controlled vehicles. Parts sold by BBM, llc are intended for closed circuit racing or off road use only. Parts may not be smog legal or approved for highway use. BBM, llc assumes no responsibility for use of its parts. User understands that installation of BBM, llc parts is at ones own risk. Prices posted on this website are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
Unless specifically given in writing, our products carry no warranty of any kind expressed or implied.
You agree to hold BBM, llc and its members harmless for any damages resulting from the use of this product. This includes all damages including but not limited to personal injury, damages to other engine components and damages to the vehicle.
1917 S. MAIN ST.
MOSCOW, IDAHO 83843
USA tel 541.388.1202
Regular Business Hours
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm (Pacific)